Above Healing at a Glance
At Above Healing Counselling Centre, our strength not only lies in the words we stand by, but most importantly through the actions of our initiatives.
Eugene has more than 20 years of experience working with children. He is a Professional Counsellor registered at Council for Counsellors in South Africa and runs the Above Healing Counselling Center from his home in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
His practical approach to counseling will enable you to express, overcome and make appropriate changes to any personal difficulties you are currently experiencing. He is devoted to listen to, empathize with, encourage and help to empower individuals through faith-based interventions.
FAITH BASED COUNSELLING
POST TRAUMATIC STRESS
Counselling is an excellent source of support for people experiencing depression, anxiety, or other mental health issues. But counselling is also the most effective way to deal with the challenges that everyday life presents.
Speaking to a professional counsellor can help you to reduce stress, improve your relationships and reach your personal goals.
Signs you could benefit from counselling:
• You’re having difficulty regulating your emotions.
• You aren’t performing as effectively at work or school
• You’re experiencing changes or disruptions in sleep or appetite.
• You’re struggling to build and maintain relationships.
• You’ve experienced trauma.
• You no longer enjoy activities you typically did.
• You’re grieving.
• Your physical health has taken a hit.
• You want to improve yourself but don’t know where to start.
Sometimes the reasons to seek counselling aren’t as obvious as losing a loved one or witnessing a traumatic event. Sometimes, it’s a combination of our everyday experiences and circumstances that signal it’s time to talk to someone.